Fall is by far my favorite season, and I think it's safe to say it has officially arrived.
1. I got to spend lots of the day with my dear friend who I've known since kindergarten. That in itself was a privilege - and a welcomed break from the crazy school week. We happened to do one of my favorite DIY projects to date. I'll be sure to post it here soon!
2. After a slight miscommunication with my hair stylist, I have bangs! See?
3. I am determined to try meal planning for the entire month of October. I've done it very loosely in the past, but I think with our crazy schedules, it's the only option. Kirra has inspired me, and so has my husband's nightly meal of eggs and cereal when I'm away teaching. :(
4. Have you seen this blog: roostblog.com?
You will love it. I am so inspired!
5. The other night I was abnormally stressed about my 2 major exams I had earlier this week, and my sweet husband asked, "What can I do for you?" He asks that a lot, and usually I say he can clean the kitchen or something which would help me a lot. This night, though, I said, "You could take me to Chicago." Next thing I know, he's booked us a hotel! We're going to Chicago at the end of next month as an early anniversary weekend and cannot WAIT!
6. Today is my sweet friend Ilene's birthday! Pop over to her [hijacked] blog and wish her a happy [belated] birthday!
Happy October 1 to you!