2. Speaking of gluten-free, a lot of you have emailed me over the past couple of years to say, "Help! I just found out I have a gluten intolerance and have no idea where to start." I'm always happy to write you back and hopefully offer some of my advice that will help along the next rough patch until gluten-free becomes a way of life. Because I've been there. And it's no fun.
But in the future, I will probably just send you to this article by Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef. Not because I don't want to answer your questions. But because this is the best advice of "How to Live Gluten Free" that I've read. It's full of practical advice and hope.
3. It's Friday. Which meant I observed my near-weekly "sit in my car, listen to NPR, and eat Chipotle" lunch date. I can't think of a better way to celebrate.
4. Conversation I heard on campus today...
Dude #1: "Hey y'all, are you coming to the prerelease party tonight?"
Dude #2: "No man, I've gotta record a demo."
Dude #3: "I wish. I've got a showcase on the Row."
Wow. That probably looks like a foreign language if you don't live in Nashville. Only in Music City.
5. I'm learning to love my crock pot and am using it at least a couple times a week lately. Yeah! I'll post one of my favorite new recipes next week.
6. I'm also learning to love my dehydrator (a Christmas present). My favorite is apple-cherry fruit leather. It's dangerous stuff... I could eat the entire tray in one sitting.
6. I'm going to try to convince Shawn to take me to this movie this weekend. I know the reviews aren't great, but it still looks so fun!
7. It always happens that I have my greatest creative ideas when I also have a million things to do on my to-do list. Does this happen to you, too?
8. I have 2 more weeks as a 25-year-old.
9. Seeing that I have an Etsy conversation in my email inbox is both exciting and frightening, all at once. Etsy sellers, do you feel that way?
10. Since I'm running out of things to say, I'll just let you know I'm linking to E Tells Tales (her "10 Little Ivie Things" is such a fun tradition).