• Baby E is avocado-size, and gave me the best first Mother's Day present - a flutter! I felt him/her move during church and have felt it a couple times since. Sweet thing.
• I am really loving this work-for-three-days, off-for-four schedule.
• Strangers have started asking me my due date, which makes me feel better about my growing body. Because hey... they're not asking if I just had a big meal. :)
• We find out baby's gender on June 8! And we're having a party with some friends and family to find out all at the same time (even Shawn and me!). Our friend is baking a pink or blue cake (after the ultrasound tech calls her) that we'll cut into the night of the party and celebrate baby's gender all together. We're asking everyone to wear blue or pink based on their prediction.
• A garden is just not going to happen this year. It makes me sad... we just had too much going on to get one started on time. Bummer.
• I've been sewing, sewing, sewing, and got my orders down to 4 left (down from 24), then made 4 sales. So we're back to 8 bridal orders. A good problem to have - no complaints here - just lots of work.
• I miss my Shawn. We've been super busy and haven't made it home until late every night for days. Date night tomorrow.