Supplies for earrings:
Optional supply: extra headpins.
2. These are the beads I chose, but I didn't want it to end with a loop at the bottom.
3. Using the headpins I had, I put one through the bottom bead and cut it (using the jewelry pliers) to then form a loop. (Forming a loop takes practice. If you know someone who makes jewelry, have them show you the best technique.)
4. Attach the newly made loop onto the other beads and close the loop tightly with your pliers.
6. Using the pliers, gently open the loop on the earring wire, attach the beads, and close it tightly.
Now for the packaging, here's what you need:
2. Let it dry completely, then use the paper punch to create the earring card. Use the tiny hole punch to add two holes to place the earrings in, and that's it! Hang the earrings from the card, put them in a kraft box, and you've got a perfect little present.